Friday, February 12, 2010

Cake Good!

Yes, Valentine's Day is almost upon us, my least favortie holiday. And I fully admit that my negative feelings towards it no doubt stem from some disappointment during adolescence. I fancy myself having matured beyond the pains of the teen years, yet here in my 40s, married to a romantic hunk, I still think Valetine's Day is stupid.

Cake and Wine! Yummy!But I do appreciate both cake and wine, so we have gotten together with The Curvy Baker and offer these delicious pairings for your weekend celebrations:

Your choice of Classic Rum Cake OR Chocolate Vodka Cake, plus a bottle of wine!

Cake and French Bubbles: $20
Cake and Lava Red: $25
Cake and our '06 Merlot: $30
Cake and our '06 Syrah (Lakeside/Serenade): $35

We are open today 'til 8, Saturday noon to 8 and Sunday noon to 5.

No comments: